Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Send me your way

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Quiet

Quiet

Send me your way - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:24 am

"Mhm, It seem's I do." She looked at his ankle. "I don't think it's broken, just sprained. You'll have to rest it, A lot." Layla looked back up at him. Her eyes fluttering perfectly. She went and sat back next to him on the couch. She looked over at him, before looking away. Before returning her eyes to him.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:33 am

He grumbled, he hated sitting around almost as much as he loathed Shade. He growled, looking out the window with a dark, frightening glare. Sooner or later he would kill him. Nny picked up his torn shirt and put it back on. He looked at her from the corner of his eye. He looked at her wrist again.'She needs to look after her wrist.' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:38 am

Layla caught his eye, and blushed slightly. She bit her lip, "Uh wanna do something?" She asked getting a brace out of the box and placing it on her wrist, fixing it on tightly. "This feel so much better." She smiled at him, her eyes sparkling and her eyelashes fluttering at him again. Layla blushed, and pressed closer to him, she pressed her shoulder to his. Before getting up "Want a Drink?" She asked, watching him closely incase he ran out. She looked down on him with pleading eyes. As if to say, Don't go.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:00 am

"Yeah ok, you pick, I don't mind" Nny replied. He didn't care what they did as long as he wasn't sitting around doing nothing. He watched her put the brace on and tighten it, she seemed to sigh in relief. He closed his eyes and rested his head on the back of the couch."No thank you." he replied when she asked if he wanted a drink. Nny could feel her staring at him. He opened one eye and looked at her pleading expression. He gave her a crooked smile, "Even if I wanted to leave I bet you'd catch up and drag my sorry butt back here." He said as he closed his eyes again."Ok we need to talk about Shade like what the hell his goddamn problem is." He said. "Why men would want to harrass and abuse women, I wouldn't know." He muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:52 pm

Layla smiled when he said he wasn't leaving and she went and got a drink. Her face changed when Shade came up.
"We use to date, like last year. He got obsessive. And then i dumped him, and he pleaded for me back, and when i went out and dated he would try and smash anyone, to get me back." Layla rolled her eyes. "He tired to do everything, and when I tired to leave he broke my wrist, and he got abusive when I said I was leaving him. And he's been like that ever since." Layla dropped her head. "He use to be so nice, and sweet. And then when we got more serious he got more aggressive. If some guy even looked at me, he'd try to kill them." Layla looked at Shade. "I heard I was the only one he ever hit, or did anything else too." Layla's head quickly turned away, at her last sentence. She signed quietly, her head down.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:14 pm

Johnny snarled, his fingers curving into claws around the knife. His expression turned into a dark scowl, the rage simmered just underneath. He was going to find that bastard and kill him. Nny would wait till Layla was fast asleep then he'd climb out the window, find Shade and kill find then sneak back before she realised he was gone. He was going to kill him for Layla even though she'd be afraid of him. Johnny wasn't going to let him hurt her again.'Shade better sleep with one eye open tonight...' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:03 pm

Layla relaxed slightly against the couch. She eyed Nya slightly, before her eyes shut. she jittered, and her eyes flickered open as the breeze came though the wind she shivered, stepping up to close it before sitting down on the couch, wrapping her arm's around her self tightly so she wouldn't get any colder.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:32 pm

Johnny looked up at her and watched her shiver. He grunted and stood up then limped over to the window and closed it. He leaned against the windowsill with his eyes closed his eyes. A few moments he slid down the wall, sitting on the floor with his legs tucked up against his chest with his arms wrapped around them and leaned his head back against the wall. Nny sighed and waited for the night.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:37 pm

Layla watched him for a while, sitting there. Before bothering to move slowly over towards him. slumping down next to him, after a while of sitting there she looked at him, holding on to his eyes before she rested her head against his shoulder. She signed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:00 pm

Johnny watched her walk over to him slowly and sat next to him. Nny stared into her deep blue eyes. He tensed up when Layla rested her head on his shoulder but then relaxed and rested his cheek on the top of her head and sighed. The only thing that reminded his of his wounds were a dull throb in his hand, chest and ankle. He sighed again and relaxed again, taking deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Layla after quite a while, wrapped her arm's around his arm, she snuggled into his arm, dozing slightly. Her body relaxed, and close to him. She was still cold Layla snuggled closer to him, trying to steal his body warmth. Layla's eyes flickered open, hoping his reaction wouldn't be to ruff.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:02 pm

Nny froze when she snuggled closer to him. He shuddered at the contact then looked down at her. He took a deep breath then slowly wrapped his arms around her, closing his eyes and resting his cheek on her head again. For once he felt wanted. He lifted his head and looked down at her again. She looked like she was going to fall asleep in his arms. He sighed and yawned, Shade's death could way a day or two
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:28 pm

Layla felt his arm's around her, and her arm's wrapped around his waist, pulling her against his side. She looked slightly, catching his eyes she smiled, pushing her self against the wall more after she had slummed down. She blushed slightly, she had noticed how close she had gotten to his face, she looked down slightly before looking at his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:49 pm

Johnny looked at her and gave her a crooked smile. He leaned his head against the wall again, closing his eyes. Injuring himself after a week without sleep had completely drained him of his energy. He drifted off to sleep not long after he rested his head agains the wall. But even in his sleep he was alert. He didn't know Shade. He didn't know his tricks so he didn't know if hed try breaking into Layla's house to get to her. Nny wasn't going to let him hurt her again, he'd die before he'd allow it.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Layla Smiled sweetly when he looked back at her, Before pressing into his side falling asleep also. She shivered as the night got colder, snuggling closer to Nya but she was still cold. Layla had relaxed a lot besides her nimble shivering.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:22 pm

Johnny yawned and opened his eyes and saw her shivering. He rubbed his neck and picked himself up off the floor. He walked down a hallway and looked in a cupboard. He returned to Layla and draped a blanket over her shoulders, sitting back on the floor next to her again. Johnny hugged his knees, resting his head on them facing Layla's direction. He wanted to tell her something but it was caught in his throat. He couldn't say it. He didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:05 pm

Layla snuggled into the blanket, her eye's slowly flickering open after a while. She looked round and stared at Nya. Before pulling the blanket up and offering him some, She smiled, before getting up. Rubbing her backside slightly, she sat down on the couch with the blanket, she patted to the seat next to her. "Come." She smiled at him gently.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Nny stood up and scratched the back of his neck. He slowly walked over to the couch and sat next to her. He sighed and looked at his boots, picking at the steel caps. As much as he wanted to say it to her, he couldn't. He didn't want to ruin the friendship they had. His brows knitted together as he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:22 pm

Layla stared at him, before cuddling into his arm again. Closing her eyes once again. Tighten her grip on him, her eyes flickering open slightly, She looked at his eyes. Her eyelashes fluttering, her eyes blinking perfectly at him. Layla looked at him, her eyes pleading softly. Her arm's wrapped back around his arm, her head tilted up meeting his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:40 pm

Johnny looked at her. He felt Layla wrap her arms around his. He sighed, he had to say it. He looked at her."I...I love you." He blurted and looked away, biting his lip. Nny sighed. He shouldn't have said that, he felt like such an ass. He rubbed at his face angrily and waited for her the punch him.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:14 am

"I think you do, " she smiled slightly, She dozed slightly against his arm still listen to what ever he had to say. She pulled the blanket over him slightly, her body heating up fast against his body. Layla snuggled down into him more. Pushing his arm away slightly, clinging to his side, her hand's wrapping round his ribs,
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:27 am

He wrapped his arms around her. He didn't say anything, he just sat there hugging her. He closed his eyes and rested his cheek on the top of her head. He sighed. He was still going to sneak out and kill Shade but he knew that he would be that last person he ever kills again. He didn't want to be a homicidal maniac. He just wanted to be normal.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:52 am

Layla fell sleep on his arm, relaxed her whole body at ease. She tucked her self against Nya tightly, wanting to be closer to him. Her dream's led her away, She pulled the blanket up in her sleep, and mumbled odd words before going into a terrified dream, Layla started to shake, squealing and all other odd things.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:15 am

Johnny was playing around with the butterfly knife, flipping it open, close, open, close. Nny still had Layla tucked under his arm, with his arm wrapped around her shoulders. He felt her shake under his arm and he looked down at her, and she started squealing and thrashing about. He jumped off the couch when she almost punched him in the face but he wasn't fast enough and copped the blow in the ribs. Ouch. Why the hell didn't she just hit Shade in the face, she could easily break his nose and a few ribs. Nny leapt up and crouched on the back of the couch, trying not to get hit again, and shook her shoulders."Layla! Wake up!" he said and shook her shoulders again.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:55 pm

Layla's eyes flickered. She opened them, looking round "Nya?" She said quietly standing up. Fright had already filled her head, she shook slightly, She turned around and saw him and jumped back. "Oh my gosh, You scared me!" She stepped towards Nya before fling her self at him, her arm's wrapping round his stomach. Her head against his chest in a tight hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Send me your way
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: GRAVEYARD-
Jump to: