Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Send me your way

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Fallen

Fallen

Send me your way - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:24 am

"There's one more thing I need to do but it's close to your house, you might not want to see it though." He said and looked at her , his eyes full of concern. He was referring to the disposal of Shade's body.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:26 am

"Just as long as you're fast." She said looking back at him, eyeing him carefully. "I hate this place." She said looking round, as if she could feel eyes on her. She tighten her grip on his hand. Her heart rate speeding up.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:47 am

Johnny knew what she meant, he could feel eyes on them as well. Grabbing the balisong out of his backpack and hiding it in his sleeve he listened, hearing a twig snap behind them. Picking Layla up, he flipped her over his shoulder as the others that hung out with Shade run at them with knives. Standing in front of her he launched himself at the closest gang member, tearing out his throat with his balisong. Two burly men ran at him from each side. Nny ducked as they swung, stabbing each other, seeing his chance he tripped one of the guys over and slit his throat. The other guy ran at johnny again sliceing through the flesh behind Nny's ear, aross the back of his neck, all the way to the middle of his back. Growling like a vicious, rabid animal, Nny threw himself at the guy, knocking him to the ground. Johnny wrestled him on to his stomach, kneeling on his back, grabbing a hand full of hair he whispered "Better luck next time..." and snapped the guy's neck. "Hmm how about we just go?" He said to Layla, poking the bodies with the toe of his boot and looked up at her, his white-grey eyes gleaming in the dim light. He kneeled down and checked for any signs of life, finding none he slowly stood up and walked cautiously over to Layla, his clothing and skin splattered with blood, the gang members and his own. He put his fingers in the belt loops of her jeanshorts and pulled her towards him, hugging her tightly against his body
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:04 pm

Layla was horrified and turned away. She knew Nya was protecting her, and she was extremely happy to have him. When his hand's tighten around her belt pockets, she jittered at that part. But once she was pulled in and against him, her hand's against his chest, her chin against it gently she looked up at him, eyeing him. "Thanks." She said in a bare whisper. Her body edging against him more, before her lips were pressed tightly against him, her eyes shuttering shut.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:14 pm

Nny smiled."No problem." he said simply. He sighed and pulled back slightly giving her a crooked smile then kissed her lightly before walking over and picking up two of the bodies. Dragging them under the street like and dropping one at his feet, he gripPed the body with one leg and the collar of his shirt and hurled in into the alleyway into the massive dumpster. Nny did the same with the other two then walked back over to Layla, hugging her around the waist from behind.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Layla watched as he did so, her eyes scattering onto everything. She felt his hand's tighten on her waist, and her hand's gently landed on his, her finger's pushing inbetween his, She smiled and leaned back into him. "Shouldn't we go back, instead of doing this on the street?" She said as she leaned her body onto him.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:59 pm

Johnny laughed."yeah we probably should, but really?" He asked her and scratched the back of his neck then winced. He looked at his hand and growled. Just what he needed. Anothe scar to add to the hundreds that had memories which haunted him. The knives, the hammers, the fists. Everything. Wiping his hand on his trench coat, he grabbed Layla's hand and started walking back to her house.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Layla smirked, "Mhm" she took her body off him. And as he grabbed her hand, her finger's threading in between his. She skipped ahead slightly, before noticing where she was again. Her body stopped and waited for him, before she pushed her side against his slightly. She jittered slightly, but relaxed at his side.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:32 pm

Johnny chuckled and hugge her tightly against his side. He opened the door and followed her inside staring at her with an amused, slightly curious look on his face. He gave her a devilish smile as he pulled her close to him and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:12 pm

Layla giggled, and pressed her self against him again, Her lip's connecting with his. She smirked, between there kiss. Her hair against his forehead slightly, her arm's wrapped around his neck quickly, pulling her closer. Her eyes shut quickly as she favored the moment with him.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:29 pm

The image shift from Jonny and Layla, embracing eachother lovingly to an image of an angry mutha fuckin aussie. "NIGGA! YOU FUCKIN STOOPID!!!" She yelled at the person view the screen, an inkling of insanity glistened in her grey eyes as she hissed through her teeth.

I know you're reading this Jaydina... :D Ich liebe dich nicht.

Last edited by Fallen on Tue May 28, 2013 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:27 pm

Layla relaxed, and pushed her body into him more. When he said sorry she shook her head, and pressed her lips back against his. Her hand's tighten against his neck, she pushed his body slightly towards the couch, she mumbled against his lips slightly. Before pressed her lips against his once more. Her tongue snaking against the bottom of his lip, teasing him. Layla tighten her left hand around his neck, releasing her left she snaked her hand down his body slowly, as it got to the bottom on her shirt, she ran her finger's along his skin gently, before sliding her hand's up along his stomach, dig her nail's in slightly giving a more odd teasing sensation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Send me your way
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: GRAVEYARD-
Jump to: