Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Send me your way

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Quiet

Quiet

Send me your way - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:05 pm

Layla smiled happily hearing him behind her. She stopped at the top looking both ways along the hall of the 4rooms, 2on each side. She walked to the right, opening a door she walked in and instantly grabbed some stuff, "Be right back, make you're self welcome." She walked into a different door. A bathroom, she came back with long Pj pants on , but still in her singlet.
Layla smiled, and sat on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Johnny looked around in the hallway leaning against the wall. He followed her to the bedroom but instead of entering he stood, leaning in the doorway. He thought about how he was going to find Shade, how he was going to kill him, wondering if Shade had anything to defend himself with...
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:45 pm

Layla watched him slightly, "You gonna be my watch dog?" She smiled, trying to break there tension. She clicked her finger's. "Can't you just relax? For a moment or two?" She smiled slightly, her eyes lingering along his body slightly, her body relaxing at the thought of that he was trying to protect her.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:31 pm

Johnny laughed."Protecting you is better than sitting on the roof looking at the stars, like I said, I dont sleep often. Maybe once or twice a week." He sighed and walked over to her, sitting on the bed next to her, looking at the slightly ajar window. He knew jumping out that window and that it would damage his ankle more but he didnt give a damn.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:46 pm

Layla smiled, "Aw, well isn't that sweet? But you should get more sleep. It show's," Layla touched under his eye slightly. "It does." She smiled at him next to her, "Instead of planning how you're going to hurt him, and you. Just use the front door?" she said looking at him pleading-ful. "I don't want you anymore hurt," She suggested looking at his ankle.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:54 pm

"You really dont care that im going to kill him?" Johnny asked, turning to her. It didnt seem normal, for a person not to care that they had a person in theyre house that was going to kill theyre ex. Even when she hated her ex's guts he still didnt think that she wouldnt care that he was going to die. Nny was slightly confused over this. His eyebrows knitting together as he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:58 pm

Layla chucked slightly at him. "No, You don't think I tried to kill him? He did things to me, no one should ever to do to a girl." Her face turning away, quickly. Layla scooted closer to Nya, her face returning to his, it was gently and scared like. Obviously because she was speaking of her horrible times she had with Shade. She scooted closer to him again. Her eyes on his.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:06 pm

"Well dont worry, Hes going to pay for what he did." Johnny said, his eyes blazing for fury, he didnt know what Shade had done to Layla and he didnt want to. Nnny knew if he found out what he'd done to her, he'd go rage quit and hurt people who didnt deserve his anger.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:22 pm

Layla nodded, Her arm's wrapping around her self slightly. Before she rested her head on Nya's side, her arm's releasing her self, and wrapping around his tightly in a small hug just for his arm. Her body edging closer to him. She snuggled into his arm.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:35 pm

"Time for bed?" He asked, cracking a smile. He stood up and walked over to the doorway again, leaning against it like he did before, his pale grey eyes on her. He cracked his knuckles, the pale moonlight slightly alluminating his face.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:03 pm

"See? You always walk away. Are you scared or something." She tilted her head slightly. Watching him with curiosity growing. "I'm sorry if I move to fast," She mumbled softly her head slightly hanging. she pulled her pony tail out her hair falling to her face, before she recollected it up and tied it up correctly. Grumbling bad things about her self.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:02 pm

"No it just..." He sighed and clawed at his face in frustration."I'll be right back." He said quietly as he walked into the hallway and down the stairs, picking up the balisong he left on the ground and walked over to where the notepad lay.
I'm sorry I walked away from you again
I know i broke the deal
I just had a feeling something bad was going to happen
I'll be back soon but if I'm not here when you wake up
And you want to come find me, go to the hill that over-
Looks the city.

But I'll always return to you...

I love you,
Nny.

He held the note in his hand and walked back up to Layla's bedroom, he walked over to her wordlessly and kissed her lightly then walked to the window and opened it, a sweet smelling breeze coming from a blossom tree not to far away. Taking the steps back and dropping the note on the floor, he bolted to the window nd launched himself out of it. Landing on the ground with a thud and a growl he started running, weaving through alleyways until he found Shade with one of his buddies. Nny silently crept over to them and grabbed Shade around the throat. Shade thrashed violently elbowing Johnny a few times but he didn't care. He was going to kill him. Slamming Shade into a near by wall, Nny held a knife to his throat."Any last words asshole?" Nny growled at him in a dark voice."Yeah, your not the only one with weapons." Shade replied. Then Johnny heard the deafening blast of a gun and felt the bullet slice through his inner shoulder right through until it tore through the skin on the back of his shoulder. Nny didn't care as he pressed the knife against Shade's jugular, until a blade tore through the flesh in between his ribcage and hip right where most of his vital organs were. He yelped in pain and quickly sliced the knife right into Shade's spinal cord in the back of his neck, killing him instantly. Nny spun around only to be met by a knife being stabbed right through his cheek, he could feel the cold metal against his tongue. Johnny stabbed a knife into Shade's friend's temple. Johnny panted then walked back to Layla's, stumbling every few feet. Blood was dripping steadily from the bullet wound and gashes in his side. He finally got to her house and opened the window on the bottom floor and crawled inside. Shaking uncontrollably he fell to his knees, then onto his side, curled in a fetal position. He looked like nothing but a quivering shadow on the floor. He lay on wooden floor boards in a pool of blood away from the carpet, not wanting to stain it as his lifeblood poured out of him, he cried out when he pulled the knife from his cheek, rolling onto his wounded shoulder. Taking shallow, panty, breaths he stared at the ceiling with a slightly glassy expression. He layer there for a while then started to laugh manicly. Johnny knew if he lay there too long he'd bleed to death but the gashes in his side would need to be stitched. He tore the sleeves off of the tattered shirt, tying them together then wrapping the make-shift bandage above he waist as a tourniquet trying to stall the bleeding as much as he could. There was nothin he was able to do to help his shoulder alone.

Last edited by Nny on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:10 pm

Layla watched him leave, she read the note and blushed and smiled.
She laid on her bed, waiting for him. Knowing he would return, when she heard the window.
She creeped down the stairs, hearing the thud of his body.. Layla said quietly. "Nya?" She looked round, her body shaking.. At the hearing of the risky huffling breath she screamed, her body shaking more at his scream "Nya?" She ran and flicked the light switch on. "NYA!" she ran to his side dropping to her knee's in the pool of blood, not at all caring she was getting covered in his blood, seeing his wounds.. "Are you alright..?" she looked at his wounds, and ran to get her first aid box. She pulled away his tshirt, he had wrapped round it, and wiped away the wound cleaning it and wrapping this one as well, she cleaned his cheek cut. "wha...what happened?" She said quietly as she worked. After she was done, she kissed his forehead gently, lifting his head onto her lap. She watched his face, waiting patiently.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:42 pm

Johnny grimaced, clenching his teeth so he wouldn't cry out again."Killed... Sh-shade, h-h-he was armed and... So was his...... F-friend. He shot me as... His friend stabbed me.." He said in a whisper. It took too much energy to even talk with the pain in his shoulder. Nny was dazed and slightly delirious so he started muttering, "Everyone leaves me stranded, Forgotten, abandoned, left behind." from one of the songs he always listens to by one of his favourite bands."I... Broke... My... Promise, Sorry." He murmured, closing his eyes
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:55 pm

"It's okay..." He hand's pulling him closer to her lap. "Can.... You get up?" She asked, her eyes pleadingful. She lent down kissing his lips slightly, "Stay..Stay with me?" She asked gently as she pulled just a slightly inch away. Watching his eyes, her's flickering with fear. She stroked his hair gently, as it laid on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:07 pm

Johnny knew it wasn't a good idea to get up but he tried to. He cried out again, holding his shoulder as his face twisted in agony as he finally got into a sitting position. Nny looked away, trying not to let her see him in pain. He gritted his teeth, taking shallow breaths, it hurt too much to take normal breaths. After a minute or two he relaxed as his body started to go numb.

Last edited by Nny on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:09 pm

"Let..Let me help you." She could see he was in pain and her voice stuttered. Her hand wrapping around his waist as she was on her knee's. "Ready?" She said.." 1..2.." She heaved slightly, "3.." Getting him on to his feet, holding him extremely tightly. "You're so light.." She muttered gently.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:21 pm

"I don't eat." he replied his eyes still closed, biting his tongue to stop himself from breaking something. He usually used pain to fuel his rage but now he used it to stop himself. "Hmm there's something I have to do at home... I've been meaning to do it for a while, and since I promised not to walk away from you, do you want to come?" He asked looking over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:30 pm

"Of course," she moved quickly behind him, but stopped. "It's....Its dark." She said slightly her face changing, into a horrified look. She eyed him slightly, "But I will.." She held onto his arm tightly, her hand sneaking down his wrist, locking with his finger's tightly. "Just don't leave me.." Was all she could say, as she took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:39 pm

Johnny looked at her. "You'll think differently after what you see..." He said inaudibly then he started walking, leading the way. After twenty minutes of walking they were out the front of his house. He let go of her hand and kicked the door down again walking into a dark dirty bloodstain room. Nny looked over his shoulder and saw her slowly following him, lookin slightly horrified. He trudged down the stairs into the basement, where the blood caked wall stood, putting his hands over it and looking over his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:52 pm

Layla followed him closely, more scared of the street's then his hoouse, she followed him still clinging to his hand, even when he let go, "No." She said quickly tighten her grip on his hand. She followed him closely, her eyes taking in everything. When he put his hands on the blood caked wall, she pulled back slightly but did what no one else would do. She clung to Nya, her arm's wrapping tightly around his body, in a lock.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:02 am

Johnny stared at her, slightly confused."Now you know what I did to people..." He whispered, hanging his head. He walked upstairs, grabbing a backpack and shove some shirts and pants into it along with money and his balisong. Taking the knives out of his boots, Nny flung then into the wall. He picked up his leather trench coat and put it on before grabbing a container of gasoline and some matches."Wait for me outside, I'll be out in a minute." He told her as he walked back down the stairs to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:05 am

"I know what you did, and i'm accepting that. Why can't you accept me?" She eyed him slightly releasing him from her grip.
Layla watched him, but let him do what he had too. "Okay." She walked though the house getting lost slightly at one point but she shivered and stood at the door. staring onto the street, "what? I'm not going out there.. Alone.." She stood waiting for him, her eyes stuck on the street, every small movement scaring her.. "Nya?" She said at a bare whisper.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:14 am

"BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! It doesn't make sense for you to be accepting the fact that I've killed hundreds of people. Innocent people!" He yelled before pinching the bridge of his nose, apologizing and walking off. Johnny walked to the wall with the container in his hand. Soaking the wall in gasoline then leaving a trail through the basement, up the stairs and all around his living room. Lighting a couple of matches he walked to the top of the stairs and through them into the basement, watching it catch alight. Nny picked up his backpack, grabbing Layla's hand, and walked out of the house. He turned around, standing in the middle of the foot path, watching his own personal house of horrors burn down, taking all its bad memories with it.

He snickered slightly, the murders, the voices, suicidal and masochistic thoughts, his death. All gone, Along with the house. He, for once, felt free. With the house gone, it felt as if a huge weight that had been dragging him down was lifted from his shoulders. He even swore he could hear an ancient scream whispering from the ruins.

Last edited by Fallen on Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:17 am

Layla followed him quickly, nearly standing on his feet when he turned and she stood so close to him. "Once this is ... done can we please leave the street's?" She said in a bare whisper her hand tighten on his as she looked round. Seeing a bird fly out of the bush she jumped and clung to Nya's side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Send me your way
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: GRAVEYARD-
Jump to: