Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Send me your way

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fallen

Fallen

Send me your way - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Johnny snarled an he heard banging, he slowly crept up to the window, consealed in the shadows. He looked up to see a man drag the last boy out of the store and watched Layla walk back to the counter. Nny stalked after the group. Shade was trailing in the back staring at the ground with a scowl. He grabbed his arm and dragged him in to a dark, danky alley. "Now now a boy like you should know its not nice to harrass people, especially women. Since I think you were very rude I'll give you a parting gift. Oh and you better be careful, if you tell anyone I'll kill you so keep your foot in your mouth" He said sliding the blade across the boy's throat to prove he would with an evil glare as he bought he knife all the way down his right arm, from his shoulder to his wrist. Shade screamed and Nny kicked him in the head knocking him out cold, the sharp steel toe slicing into his cheek, then there were running footsteps but before the others got there Johnny had disappeared from sight, sitting on the roof of the shop.

Last edited by Nny on Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:28 pm

Layla had finally started to relaxed, she looked round "Nya?" She said quietly as she walked though the store pretending to work. Layla looked out side, "Where did he go?" She mumbled, shaking still slightly from the shock. She looked round for him for a little while before returning to the counter , still her mind wondered where he had gone. Layla relaxed slightly and her shaking stop. She watched the door.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:41 pm

Nny jumped off the roof, his knives hidden In his boots and inside his jacket. He landed in the alleyway with a thud and a growl. Johnny kicked a trash can into the wall. He wanted so much to kill that bastard but he couldn't. He shoved his bleeding in his hand in his jacket then walked in the store, looking at the floor as he walked over to Layla. "I don't think he'll be bothering you for a while..." He said quietly, staring at his boots.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Layla saw Nya and walked out to meet him, face to face. At his sentence, Layla stared at him. "Wait. Why not? What happened to him?" She tried to reach his face, but it was down. It was upsetting Layla already She looked down at the floor, unsure of what or what would happen. She glanced round, the store was empty. Her face was shocked and taken back, but she didn't move away from Nya. She was finally up close, and near him. She took a deep breath, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:12 pm

"I had alittle talk with him..." He replied quietly, slightly lifting his head to look at her. Nny gritted his teeth when his hand started to sting. " I, er, gotta go." Johnny stuttered "Bye!" He said over his shoulder as he almost bolted out of the store. Johnny went to the 24/7 store and grabbed a roll of gauze then ran home. He went to the bathroom, unwrapping the dirty rag from his hand. He growled. There was dust and dirt in the deep slash. Nny grabbed a whole bottle of bactine and and poured it on his hand. "SHIT!" he screeched, it felt like his hand was burning. He ran to the door and kicked it.Hard. He was a lot stronger than he looked. It broke in half and fell off its hinges He sat on the stairs and shook while he wrapped the gauze around his hand.

Last edited by Nny on Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:16 pm

Layla caught his eyes, her eyes locked on his until he Spoke, "NYA WAIT!" She yelled running to the door slightly before he was gone. "Ugh." She moaned, "He seem's to always escape." Layla looked at the time, "2." Mhm. She sat behind the counter again, Waiting for something more interesting then this. She tapped her finger against the counter.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:36 pm

Johnny sighed and rubbed his face. His hand still felt like it was burning, his legs ached from jumping off the roof, he had ran away from Layla without a good explanation. Nny walked inside and took off his jacket, laying it on the couch. He didn't worry about thieves, just the sight of his house would scare someone away. He rubbed his eyes then walked off, going to sit on the hill that over looked the city. Johnny walked through the alleyways, trying not to be spotted by Layla. He didn't want to answer any questions right now. Nny sat on the edge of the cliff over lookin the city, he heard someone walking not far behind him but he didn't care. Right now he just wanted to be alone, so he could figure out where his life went so Wrong. He wanted to know why he would go on full out rampages with just the tiniest little thig to piss him off.He thought about getting a baseball bat to give himself a concussion with at the sports store but remembered if he wanted to get it he'd run into Layla. Nny still didn't want to answer questions. He pulled the butterfly knife out of his pocket and racked it across his chest, the blood seeping through his shirt. He laid down on the grass.'Maybe the person will leave and I'll bleed to death up here, not the nicest way to die but then what way is. God I'm so fucked in the head.' He thought, blood trickling down his rib cage, through the stripped material onto the grass. He growled with a sudden rage and slashed the blade across his face, from his hairline, over his right eye, to the bottom of his cheekbone. Nny opened his right eye only to be blinded by blood trickling from his eye lid. He let out a hysterical laugh as he spit the blood out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:04 am

Layla sat staring out the window. Before she heard the back door go again and looked to see Bill headed her way. "Closing in a hour." Layla nodded, and relaxed back into her chair. Thinking of what she would do, she tilted her head back and forward. Clicking her neck, Her eyes opened slightly. She wanted to see Nya but she had no idea where he had gone. She signed deeply.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:12 am

Laying on the grass, looking at the sky, Johnny continued to laugh manically. " Heh heh.. I'm so insane, I wonder if I can kill the devil?" He pondered. His chest and right half of his face from the cheek up felt mostly numb, throbbing with every beat of his heart. Nny would have gotten up but his body wouldn't obey him."Well I guess I'll be staying up here tonight, at least I can look at the stars while I wait till morning." Blood was still dripping from his face down his cheeks, appearing to be bloody tears, into his mouth which he had to spit out every so often.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:22 am

Layla moaned, as they last 15mins were painful. Finally she helped Bill pack up and she headed out the door slipping her ear phones into her ear's for a slit second, before she was whirled round. To meet Shade face to face. Layla gasped at his face, how it was half gashed open and his arm was dried with blood. "Who is , cause Im going to bloody kill him!" Shade growled angrily. Layla breathed, "Whaaaat?" He eyes stuck on his blood covered face. "Who did that too you?" Shade squeezed her wrist. "Ow! Stop your hurting me." She said pity-fully. "Tell me who your new boy friend is, and I'll stop." Shade groaned, "I don't have a boy friend." She tried to yank her hand from his grip.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:32 am

Johnny ignored the pain that flashed through his chest when he forced himself up. He grabbed onto the small fence and launched himself over it, landing on a building not far below. Nny ran across the rooftops and say on one across from the sports shop, he had a feeling the guy he attacked would go and taddle. Johnny sat on the roof and watched the two of them with a grin that was slightly insane but he knew the pain showed in his eyes. Playing with a knife in two fingers he watched they're conversation. He held his chest painfully and gasped, closing his eyes and clenched his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:40 am

Shade yanked her towards him. "Lier." He said, with a sudden grin. "But if I take you away, he won't get you. And I will." Shade smirked, Layla cried out at the pain he was causing to her wrist. "No, I won't go with you." She said , forcing her weight back. Shade yanked her, And Layla screamed with pain , from her previous break to her wrist which he had caused, he was re-breaking it. Layla fell to the ground, crying out.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:50 am

Johnny roared and launched himself off the two story building, right into Shade too blinded by rage to notice he had completely shattered his left ankle. They tumbled onto the ground. He held the knife in his right hand. Nny sunk the knife into the man's left shoulder. He screamed and lay limp on the ground. He didn't know if he was dead or had passed out from shock. Johnny helped Layla up, looking down at her with sad apologetic eyes then he limped away but the pain didn't let him get far. He fell to his hands and knee's and crawled into the alleyway next to the store. He collapsed on the ground in the corner near a door and laid on his side in a trembling heap, panting.

Last edited by Nny on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:53 am

Layla's eyes widen as she watched Nya launch himself into Shade. She felt him pulling her up, And she quickly responded. Her eyes caught on him, but before he could escape. Layla held tightly onto his shirt. "Wait." She said, holding onto him tightly. She was quick dizzy and fell slightly to one side. "Stop running away from me," Was all she could make out.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:02 am

Johnny heard Layla call out to him. He got up on to his hands and knees, growling and slammed his fist into the dumpster next to the wall. He hobbled out from the alleyway. "What? want to kill me yourself for almost killing that bastard?" He said in a tired raspy voice. He limped out further then slid down the wall at her feet. His face twisted into a grimice of pain. He gripped his chest which was still bleeding. He leaned his head down dropping the butterfly knife at her feet. He wrapped his arms around one of his knees while he waited for her to grab the blade and slit his throat or drive it into his chest. He gritted his teeth and balled his hands into fists, his nails biting into his hands and breaking the skin

Last edited by Nny on Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:06 am

She slide down next to him and sat. "No actually, I wanted to say thank's. He's traumatized me nearly all my life. And you pretty much just stopped it." Layla looked at him, "Are you alright?" She asked looking at his chest, Layla reached over, and pulled at his half drape covered bloody shirt. She got up, "Come on. Let's get you fixed up." Layla held her hand out for him to grab.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:16 am

"He's not dead, yet...now go find someone who can fix your wrist. I'm the one who wounded myself and I'll fix it." he lied. He wasn't able to do anything for his ankle or his face, all he could do for the slash across his chest was clean it with bactine and wrap it in gauze. Then he remembered his hand, slowly unwrapping the gauze from his hand he examined it. Then he examind her wrist. He couldn't see an open fracture but he knew he probably wouldn't be able to treat it himself. He closed his eyes, leaning his head back and took shallow breaths. He knew he couldn't breath properly but it seemed so easy just to lie there and die.

Last edited by Nny on Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:18 am

"No, Your coming with me." Layla said, gazing down on him. "Come on, just back to my place." Layla signed, "I really don't want to stand here forever" She shook her hand slightly edging for him to take it. Her other wrist close to her heart. She leaned down in front of him. "Let's go," She said staring at him, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:26 am

He sighed and stood up slowly, making sure he didn't put too much weight on his shattered ankle. He lifted the blade from the ground and wiped it inside his shirt. He watched her as he did this, looking for any sign of fear or anxiety. Nny gently touched the wound over his eye and winced.

Last edited by Nny on Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:34 am

Layla signed, "Finally." She grabbed his hand. "Come on this way, before. People start to notice." She glanced at Shade's body, before dragging Nya towards her house. Lucky it was far, within 10mins of walking she was pulling Nya though the door. She let his hand go, and headed into the kitchen leaving him in the lounge. She returned with a large box in her good hand, and she sat on the couch. "Sit." She said point to the seat, as she searched though the box.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:43 am

He obeyed and sat down, picking at his hand. It was mostly numb as was his chest but his ankle felt like he had been bitten by a black widow, had it run over by a truck, acid poured all over it and had it shoved in a 400 degrees oven. He bent down and felt it, then he growled under his breath. He lifted his head slightly, looking at her wrist. It appeared to be a tad swollen, then his hand balled into a fist. He was going to kill that bastard for abusing Layla.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:48 am

Layla pulled his hand onto her lap, taking off the old bandage he had on. And wiping away the old cream, she put a new cream on, and wrapped it carefully , before looking at him. "Your shirt." She looked at his chest where it was bleeding, "Come on," She glanced down on his ankle, before catching his eyes on her wrist, "It's fine," She moved it slightly, before catching his eye.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:56 am

He looked at her with disbelief. He wasn't the type to take off any item of clothing besides his jacket or his boots. He sighed, muttered under his breath and took off his shirt. Nny surprised himself, he didn't know he'd cut himself so badly, it stretched from 1 side of his body to the other and it was two thirds of an inch deep. He looked away from her, feeling embarrassed.

Last edited by Nny on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:02 am

Layla looked at him, and wiped away the blood from the wound. She rubbed heap's of the cream into his wound, leaving it there for a min to soak in, before she placed a big bandage over it, and wrapped round with a cotton tape round his rib cage and around his back so it would stay on, Layla smiled at him once she was done, "Feeling better? I did First aid, in School." She said, before going on to her knee's looking at his ankle, she pushed her hand under it very slowly and gently, her hand warm against his skin she lifted it slightly "Does this hurt?" She looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:10 am

He grunted when she treated his chest. But compared to his ankle it felt like a an annoying house spider bit. He hissed in pain, grimaced and balled his hand into fist, his fingernails biting into his palm. "Wait." He said and took off his knee-high boot. He watched her curiously. "You make quite a good nurse." he said quietly. He closed his eyes with his bowed down. For once he was tired, physically drained.

Last edited by Nny on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Send me your way
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: GRAVEYARD-
Jump to: